Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Enough

So here I am again.
Yesterday, so much happened.
My head is still spinning from the information overload from yesterday.
I'm emotionally drained and the crying gave me a damn headache.
Why would you sell something that I gave you as a gift?
Yes, I know. I found out. Are you that stupid to think that I wouldn't find out?
It hurt. It cut like a knife to find out that you're selling something I gifted you with.
I know I did you wrong but I also know I deserve even just an ounce of respect.
I swallowed my self respect for you because I love you.
I loved you.
I love you.
I love you BUT it's time I start loving myself more.
I guess this is the answer I've been asking God to send me.
I'll be okay, eventually. You just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment